- Turn on or off the preloader.
- Choose to show on the global site or all pages.
- Display on the homepage only.
- Show it to visitors once per session.
- Choose to hide loader for selected types: products, portfolios, etc.
- Choose to only show loader for selected post types: products, portfolios, etc. (New Feature)
- Handpick, turn it on for specific pages or posts.
- Display or hide the loader.
- 19 animations to choose from.
- 6 support custom images.
- Choose any color.
- Animation loops forever, or just once (ends after the page has loaded).
- Solid or transparent.
- Unlimited background color.
- 11 transition effects when ending: fade, split horizontally/vertically, slide to left, slide to right, slide up, shrink & fade, split & reveal vertically, split & reveal horizontally, or split diagonally (please see more information about split diagonally animations).
- Opacity control. Lower the opacity to let visitors see-through.
- Gradient background color.
- Background Image: Repeating pattern, or a full image (New Feature)
- Show or hide the progress indicator.
- Choose a progress bar, counting percentage, or both.
- Set position. Top, middle, bottom, or below the loader.
- Choose any color for it.
- Adjust the width and height of the progress bar.
- Choose one from Google fonts, change font size, weight, and letter spacing for percentage.
- Put percentage behind animation, create unique design.
Custom Welcome Message
- Display custom welcome/loading message.
- Change the font size of the text.
- Choose any color for text.
- Set position. Top, bottom, or before the progress indicator.
- Google font, font-weight, and letter spacing settings.
- Random Message – Check the example (New Feature).
- Set the minimum load time, so prevent the pre-loader from disappearing too fast.
Choose to show the loading screen:
- On all devices.
- Or hide on mobile.
- Or show on mobile only.
Smooth Page Transition (New Feature)
One-click to enable/disable Smooth Page Transition. The loading screen background will appear when leaves a page. Check the demo for this feature.
Different loaders on different pages (New Feature)
Enable Any Page Extension in the new Advanced section, then you can export loader shortcodes and add it to any page to display different loaders on different pages. (You may like to read the documentation for more details.)
Since LoftLoader Pro v2.0, now you can add different loaders for your posts and custom post types, such as portfolios, products, etc.