Present your Blog posts in so many ways
Sometimes WordPress themes come with very limited blog options in terms of layout variation, styling options, content re-arrangement, etc.
Blog Manager for WordPress adds tons of blog functionality to your WordPress based website.
Create as many blog post lists as you like. This plugin comes with over 20 templates to choose from. Select list content, modify layout and style your list to get the content and the look you want. Place your lists anywhere in your site by using the list’s shortcode or a widget.
Over 20 templates to choose from!
Either use the default settings for each template or modify the whole list however you want.
- Grid – Blog 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns
- Image left – Blog 1 column, 2 columns
- Image right – Blog 1 column, 2 columns
- Newspaper – Blog 2 column, 2 columns, 3 columns
- Widget style – image left, image right, image top
- Carousel – 3 columns, 4 columns, 5 columns
- Carousel Widget style – 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns
Over 15 hover styles to choose from!
Select a hover style for the images in each individual blog posts list you create. The Blog Manager plugin comes with over 15 hover styles to choose form.
Select and re-arrange list item’s content
For each blog post list you can choose to show or hide the following content. You can also re-arrange it. It is all drag and drop, easy!
- Media type icon
- Excerpt text
- Continue reading
- Social media icons
Another drag and drop interface will allow you to select what part of the Metadata you want to show for a specific list. Data can be re-arranged too.
Select media types for your blog posts
Options when you create Blog Posts Lists
Most of the settings have defaults so you can create lists within just a few minutes.
- Select the posts for your list – categories, tags, authors
- Choose template
- Select and re-arrange list content
- Select list options – order, pagination, link clicks, popups, excerpt length, hover style and much more.
- Style your list – easy interface and custom CSS styling.
Add a list in your site
Once you have created a list you can add it everywhere in your site:
- In page/post content area (WYSIWYG editor)
- In template files
- In a sidebar
Every list has a shortcode you can use to add the list in a page/post content area or in a template file by using the do_shortcode WordPress function. The plugin comes with a widget that can be used to add any blog posts list in a sidebar.
Pagination, load more, infinite scroll
Blog Manager for WordPress offers 3 types of pagination for your blog post lists:
- Regular pagination
- Load more button
- Infinite scroll
Style your list using the plugin options or custom CSS
- Plugin options – style title, excerpt, continue reading, choose background or border for the items in your list
- Custom CSS – each list has its unique CSS class
Interface and Performance optimizations
- Fits well into the core WordPress design
- Optimized performance for large WP installations
- Building lists is separate in groups
- Ajax based operations so you don’t have to wait on pages to refresh
- Live preview