The most affordable and advanced solution to transform your WooCommerce to a Point Of Sale for your physical store.
If you need a POS to make physical sales you have two options. The most common and most expensive solution is to buy a dedicated POS terminal (prices go from €250 to €1000) and pay a subscription cost to get a specific POS software that costs around €40-50 a month. So, you’d spend an average of €500 a year on one POS terminal alone. And if you need more registers, you’ll have to multiply this cost by two, three, five and so on.
The solution that we offer, instead, allows you to use WooCommerce, a free software, to transform your computer or tablet into a flexible cash register that’s cheap and easy to use thanks to the integration of our POS plugin.
It doesn’t matter what business you are running: whether it is a supermarket, a bar, a clothing store, a beauty salon: you’ll be able to fully manage your Point of Sale with multiple registers. Set up cashiers, create products, sync orders, add markup, discounts and coupon codes, customize receipts, monitor the income of every register, the payment methods used… and much more.
A perfect integration between the POS register and your WooCommerce store
YITH Point of Sale works natively with WooCommerce and connects to your shop through the WooCommerce REST API. All orders made from the POS register on the frontend will be automatically synced to the database of your WooCommerce installation, exactly as any other information concerning product stock, customers’ data etc.
An endless number of stores and POS registers just in one installation
The plugin allows creating endless stores (if you have to manage chain stores or franchising) and endless registers (as in a supermarket with more departments and dedicated registers). For every register you can set up several cashiers, customize receipts, set up the categories and products, activate specific payment methods and more.
- Create a store in few steps through the Wizard setup
- For every store you can:
- add billing information (store name and VAT), address, contact details and social networks
- enable/disable the Store
- add and enable/disable specific POS Registers
- check the status of Registers (closed/opened) and Cashiers currently logged in
- customize multiple receipt templates
- stock management on a product level for each store
- choose one or more Store Managers and Cashiers
- create new user accounts during the Store setup
- Create as many POS Registers as you wish
- enable/disable specific payment methods for each Register
- show all products or just selected products or categories for each Register
- show all products together or by category
- enable product barcode scanning
- assign specific Cashiers
- enable printed receipts
- choose one of custom receipt template
- enable the register closure report
POS TERMINAL SCREEN
- Mobile ready: save the POS page on your mobile device and open it as any other mobile app
- Register screen:
- Customize the login page
- Upload a Store logo that will show up on the login page and in the Register screen
- Preset discount keys
- Customize the Register screen colours
- View and filter products (all, on-sale, featured)
- Search products by title, SKU and barcode
- Activate the barcode scanner: just scan the barcode to add the product to the cart
- Add a new product from the Register screen (if added by the Manager it could be saved for future sessions as well)
- Associate the current order to an existing user or register a new user account during the Register session
- Edit customer billing and shipping information before completing the payment
- Freeze and save carts and add notes on them. You’ll be able to retrieve them later and let the customer finalise the purchase
- Actions on the cart:
- Empty the current cart
- Edit the price of every single item in the cart
- Add/edit notes on the cart or on every cart item
- Apply discounts or fees
- Apply coupon codes
- Add shipping costs
- Split payment: allow customers to use more than one payment method to pay for the same order
- Easy and intuitive payment screen including total due, total paying, balance, change and smartly calculated amounts
- Full screen option
- Enable/disable the sound of product added to the cart
- Add cash in hand: you can either add it when opening a Register and during the session
- Register report: view all the Store orders sorted by date and filterable by register. You can view the order details and print the receipt once again.
- View today’s profit of a POS register including login time, Cashiers logged in during the session, total cash in hand, total sales by payment method
- Register closure: close the Register and download a closure report with today’s profit details and additional notes. Cashiers’ stats: time since login, number of orders created, sales total, download a report.
DASHBOARD STATS AND ORDERS
- Dashboard integrated with WooCommerce Admin plugin where you can:
- Show statistics by a custom date range
- Filter orders and sales by store
- Filter orders and sales by POS register
- Show number of orders, net total, average order value, average products per order, number of products sold, new users, loyal customers, coupons used
- Compare statistics with a previous time period or with the past year
- Show sales report by day or week or month
- Show sales in a line chart or bar chart
- Show revenue by payment method
- Show revenue by cashier
- Filter orders by ‘placed through a POS system’ or ‘placed online’
- Show in the order detail: store, POS register, cashier, and payment methods used.