Reduce cart and checkout abandonment with an effective and easy to use Register/Login solution.
30% of the users abandon the checkout process because of a too complex registration or login process, complex because they’re asked to enter too many details or because it has a poorly usable interface.
If users have to log in but they don’t remember the account password, things become even worse: they will have to leave the checkout to reset the password and click on a link they get in their inbox and, once they’ve set a new password, they will have to go back to the cart and start again with the purchase.
YITH Easy Login & Register Popup For WooCommerce allows making all this much easier: login (social login is included), registration and password recovery (with an Amazon-inspired process). You can now offer your customers a more positive purchase experience.
A modern and usable modal window that you can customize as you wish
Modal window size, background color, texts, icons: with few clicks, you can customize the interface and adjust it to your e-commerce shop layout.
Allow your customers to save time and sign up using a social profile
Make the purchase process easier and faster thanks to the integration of Facebook and Google login.
An Amazon-inspired password recovery procedure to reduce cart abandonment
If users forget their password, with just one click, they will be able to receive a code, set up a new password through the modal window they are in, and then complete the purchase. A simple and user-friendly procedure that can dramatically drop the cart abandonment rate in your shop.
- Set a custom width for the modal window
- Customize colors (background, overlay color, buttons, text…)
- Choose entrance and exit animation effects for the modal window
- Upload a custom icon for the Close (X) button
- Choose whether blurring the background or not
- Choose whether closing the modal window when the user clicks on the overlay or not
- Customize the texts of every step in the modal window using an integrated editor
- Choose whether enabling login with email and username or allow only email login
- Enable social login or not
- Customize the style of social login buttons
- Upload a default avatar for new users
- When setting a new password choose whether users have to enter it once or repeat it twice
- Choose whether using the standard WooCommerce recovery password option or enabling the password recovery with a code (Amazon style)
- Enable the login/register popup also out of the checkout process using CSS selectors.
- Autocomplete suggestions for email address input New
- Use the account username or email address to log in
- Log in through a Facebook or Google account
- Option to skip the popup and continue to checkout as a guest New
- Create a new account and set a password quickly, right from the modal window
- Click to get a code per email to reset the password and proceed with the payment without leaving the checkout process