WooCommerce Lottery extends popular WooCommerce plugin with lottery/competition / lucky draw features. WordPress competitions/lotteries have never been easier!
WooCommerce Lottery / Competition plugin is easy to use but also a powerful solution so website owners get true WordPress lotteries solution which is both easy to set up and customizes.
With our lottery plugin you can set up the WooCommerce lottery website and start your lotteries in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are a theme developer who wants to create a WordPress lottery theme for Envato just buy an extended license and you’re good to go.
Please read the documentation and check our WooCommerce Lottery demo (demo runs on the latest WordPress, WooCommerce and the latest version of WooCommerce Lottery).
WooCommerce Lottery Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and latest WooCommerce and previous versions
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get a new type of WooCommerce product type – lottery
- Define the number of lottery winners – 1 or more
- Winners/users can win a single prize or multiple prizes
- Option for refund tickets with a single click if the lottery has failed
- Option for instantly finish the lottery if the max number of tickets was sold
- Option for extending lottery end date with all previously sold tickets (ticket rollover for failed lotteries)
- Manually relist lottery and option to delete previous lottery data after relist
- Define the minimal and maximal number of tickets available
- Define max tickets per user, number of winners and multiple wins per user
- Set start and end time for the lottery
- Easily control how you want to display lotteries – along with other items or on a separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest / recent, featured, recently viewed, my lotteries and random lotteries
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for a lottery win, fail, finish, no luck
- Lottery product has lottery icon (label) on thumbnail
- Product single page has a new tab “Lottery History”
- User has “My lotteries” page where one can see active lotteries and won lotteries – page with shortcode [my_lotteries]
- Lottery filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Lottery product has an icon which describes different lottery status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Plenty of shortcodes including shortcode to show my lotteries for logged in user
- Make lottery from any type of Woocommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete any ticket via Woocommerce order management – deleting order deletes ticket
- WPML compatible, translation files