Gravity Forms Import Entries add-on is Gravity Forms extension that allows the admin to import data from a CSV file to the entries section of the Gravity Form.
The admin will also be able to update existing entries by selecting the fields (from the CSV file) that match the Entry ID.
Now, you can easily import digitally captured signatures, coupon details and survey data gathered through your Gravity Forms. Just map the fields and view your entries in the entries section.
- Export entries from the Gravity Form plugin using a CSV file and import it to the Gravity Form Import Entries add-on.
- Manually create a CSV file that matches Gravity Forms criteria.
- Choose to import entries from either Gravity Form or a CSV file.
- Update existing entries by matching the selected fields (from CSV) with the Entry ID.
- Admin will have the option to import post types – The selected post type will be added to the post type list.
- Admin has the option to make Conditional Logic filters – Import entries accordingly and set conditions for the entries that match certain criteria.
- Admin has the option to save form mapping and conditional logic as a reusable template.
- The system filters and extracts the records with errors to a new CSV file, making it easy to rectify those records.
- The admin will have the option to validate rules on Gravity Form. Apply Gravity Form validation when importing entries.
- Get notified via email.
- Choose to allow or restrict any specific field from being imported.
- View the number of imported rows in the uploaded CSV file.