Skip to content
How To Update Theme or Plugin Manually?
- Download and Install Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin on your WordPress website. (This plugin is not needed if you have WordPress 5.5+ installed. WordPress 5.5+ users can go to step 3 directly)
- Activate the above-mentioned plugin.
- Download the new version of the plugin or theme you want to update from GPLFamily.
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel / Dashboard.
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” in case of plugin OR “Appearance > Themes > Add New” in case of the theme.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” or “Upload Theme” button, as the case may be.
- Select the zip file with the new plugin or theme version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- After the process is successful, press the “Activate” plugin or theme.